I love chocolate. I love it in every state of aggregation, in every color or flavor combination. And I love it even more when outside is freezing and the chocolate waits for me patiently in a huge cup, garnished with tangy cocoa powder and silky marshmallows.
I love hot chocolate because:
- it’s sweet and slightly bitter, with subtle notes of vanilla and coffee
- it’s quite dense and creamy, silky and decadent
- it warms both my body and my soul
- it’s ready in less than 10 minutes
- reminds me of my childhood